Be a part of global revolution
We work from the scale of the city down to the detail of a door knob
Innovate with us
Join a team which is more than just an architectural and design practice – we start from a strong and grounded research
Our great organizational culture helps to maintain high productivity and improve the bottom line.
IDIEQ has a flat structure, which means we have negligible middle and upper-level management. This structure allows for more creativity and less micro-management.
Own your work
People have the ability to make more decisions on projects. Innovation and problem-solving skills are encouraged through clear, open communication and periodic online group meetings.
Diversity: A core value
We enable diverse, inclusive, open and safe work environment. We discourage any kind of discrimination against individuals on the basis of personal beliefs or characteristics.
Why You Do What You Do
A clearly articulated mission that is prominently communicated cultivates an intentional culture – an environment where people know why they do what they do, and love their work all the more for it.
The following positions are open. Navigate using relevant tab.
The following positions offer an opportunity to work in the design, documentation and construction administration of significant and complex structures:
- Site Engineer(Full-time in Jeolikote, India): Candidate should be able to read architectural/structural drawings. And should be able to translate the text in drawings from English to Hindi for all construction workers. Candidate with excellent interpersonal skills and with the ability to work with all levels of construction workers and staff internally and externally will be preferred. Fluent Hindi, with an ingrained knowledge of translating construction terminologies from English to Hindi, is required.
- On-site office manager(Full-time in Pithoragarh, India): Candidate should have the ability to be in empathy with the creative environment along with strong managerial skills. Candidate with excellent interpersonal skills and with the ability to work with all levels of construction workers and staff internally and externally will be preferred. Fluent Hindi, with an ingrained knowledge of translating construction terminologies from English to Hindi, is required. Basic understanding of Kumaoni will be appreciated.
- Construction Planner(Contractual in Kankavli, India): Candidate should be able to demonstrate proficiency in using all Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word and Excel. Strong planning and workload management skills with the ability to manage short term and long term activities to agreed deadlines. Knowledge of contract law will be appreciated along with this position.
- Architectural models Designer(Full-time in Nainital, India): Candidate should have a professional degree/diploma in the field related to product design or architecture along with strong design, and 3D modeling skills, have experience in working in a collaborative environment to develop project documentation, and who demonstrates the effective problem-solving and communication skills. This position requires experience in open-source 3D modeling as part of the design and documentation process.
The following positions offer an opportunity to work in the mapping, spatial analytics and data management of various urban and rural areas:
- Web Programmer(Contractual for a project in Nainital, India): A developer with strong command on ThreeJS and Leaflet with an experience in working with spatial maps is required. IDIEQ works with open-source software so an inclination towards the methodology will be appreciated. This project will not require you to stay in Nainital, India and the work can be handled remotely.
- Data Surveyor(Full-time in Uttarakhand, India): This is a full-time travel job. Job includes safe handling of GPS devices, along with collecting accurate spatial data. The candidate is expected to walk, climb and descend throughout so physical fitness will count as an add-on. People with hobbies of traveling and trekking will enjoy this work.
Currently we are not hiring for urban design.
We hire interns from across the fields. Currently, we have just one internship opening:
- Architectural Intern(Internship in Nainital, India): Candidate should be a recent graduate or a student pursuing professional degree/diploma in the field related to architecture/product design along with strong design development skills. Candidate with experience in developing project documentation, and who demonstrates the effective problem-solving and communication skills will be given preference. This position requires additional skills in open-source BIM/3D modeling as part of the design and documentation process. The candidate will gain experience in working within a collaborative environment.
- Documenting Intern(Internship in Lombok, Indonesia): This internship will require you to have knowledge of documentation through various mediums. Your job will be to document a program in the indonesian island. This will provide you exposure in building bio-pools and mud buildings. This internship os open program and does not require you to be enrolled in any University. Alongside, you can dive and surf around this pristine island. NOTE: Meals will be fully-funded and accommodation will be provided to the interns. All other expenses have to be catered by interns themselves.
Write to us
Please email only if you want to update us on your portfolio/profile for which openings are not listed.We do not respond individually to these e-mails. We will contact you in the future should job opportunities arise and if we decide to move forward with your profile. No telephone calls, please.